Important Note : Please note that you have to visit the nearest branch within 6 months from the subscription date to sign on the application form to avoid the de-activation of the service after 6 months.
1. The customer is obligated to follow the instructions, terms and conditions mentioned in this document and those that appear on the electronic services pages. He is also obligated to follow all the terms and conditions and safety instructions that appear on the bank’s official website every time he uses the electronic banking service so that he is responsible for any error or damage. It occurs as a result of non-compliance with the mentioned instructions, terms and conditions without any liability on the bank
2. The customer acknowledges with his knowledge that in the event that he does not agree to any of the terms and conditions illustrated below or those shown on the bank’s website, he will not be able to access the aforementioned site or obtain any services through it
3. Copyright and publication rights and all the contents of the website, including the information and materials it contains, owned by the Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank - Egypt unless otherwise indicated
4. The bank has the right at any time to stop providing this service temporarily, whether to perform maintenance work for the site and / or to the occurrence or suspicion of a security breach of the site that may affect the safety of using the site - or for other technical and / or security reasons
5. The bank has the right at any time and with its sole discretion to change or amend the terms, conditions and service procedures, provided that this is announced on the bank’s website in a timely fashion.
6. The customer acknowledges his knowledge that the bank’s website and the services and information it provides are the private property of the bank, which only allows its customer to use it at his request, only within the limits of what is related to his / her accounts without any information and / or other data, and then it is not allowed for any person. Or an entity other than the customer to use the service so that the customer is responsible for any damages and / or losses that may arise as a result of his permission for others to use the service.
7. It is also not permissible for the customer or others to use, publish, quote and / or transmit any of the information and / or data provided by the bank’s website, especially those information and / or data whose circulation is prohibited under any local law or internal regulation.
8. The bank is not responsible for any damages and / or losses that may befall a client as a result of service interruption due to external circumstances that may befall the customer as a result of service interruption due to circumstances beyond the bank's control.
9. The aforementioned service and everything related to it or on the bank’s website are subject to the two applicable Egyptian laws and their implementing regulations, instructions and relevant supervisory rules, and Egyptian courts are subject to adjudication of any dispute or interpretation related to this matter, according to their provisions and different degrees.
10. The customer can, through electronic banking services, conduct banking transactions and / or issue instructions to the bank to conduct transactions on his / her accounts, and the customer is responsible for all executed transactions and / or instructions issued by him to the bank, which in this case are considered as written instructions with the signature of the customer The customer does not have the right to object to it or to claim that it is incorrect or to request its cancellation or amendment after its implementation.
11. The bank’s role is limited to implementing the instructions issued by the customer, and the customer is considered responsible for the correctness and integrity of the data contained therein. These instructions are executed according to the official working days and dates and in accordance with the dates established in the bank’s procedures. The bank has the right to refrain from implementing any instructions issued by the customer without giving reasons
12. The customer agrees to pay the fees and charges for subscribing to the electronic banking services and any transactions that take place through them. The bank is authorized to deduct the value of those fees and expenses from his account specified in the subscription request. The customer also permits the bank to make the necessary clearing from his other accounts in case the balance in the specified account is insufficient.
13. Securing (username), (password) and (variable password) is the sole responsibility of the customer, and the customer shall not disclose them to any other person, including bank employees, under the full responsibility of the customer and without the slightest responsibility on the bank and any use is considered unauthorized It is for the account of electronic banking services and any transactions executed through it, as well as any instructions issued through it to the bank, the responsibility of the customer, and it is not permissible to object to it or request its cancellation, and the customer has no right to return to the bank to refund the value of those transactions or pay compensation due to accounts arranged on those transactions or instructions
14. The security and safety of the personal equipment used by the client against viruses and hacking programs is the responsibility of the customer
15. In the event that the service is interrupted due to the interruption of the systems that are operated by the bank or any of the specialized agencies that the bank contracts with, the bank shall exert due diligence to restore the service within 4 hours.
16. The bank has the right from time to time to make adjustments and / or maintenance and / or update the service through the Internet and the mobile phone, which may require with it to stop the service for a certain period determined by the bank and therefore this is one of the reasons for which the bank is not responsible for the inability of the customer From using the electronic banking service and the customer cannot refer to the bank during this period with all requirements, provided that the amendment, update and / or maintenance procedure is announced on the service’s website or via SMS text messages
17. The bank does not bear any responsibility for any malfunction in the performance of the electronic banking service from the internet and / or mobile phone networks for any cause / accident outside of its control without overtaking or default on its part, and it will not be responsible for any malfunction, neither means of communication nor any A virus on the customer's computer and / or any related problem
18. The bank takes all necessary precautions and measures to keep the customer’s data and information in complete confidentiality through electronic banking services.
19. The bank also takes all necessary precautions and procedures to keep the customer’s data and information in complete confidentiality in the event that it is necessary to trade them with another party outside the bank in order to provide the Internet banking service
20. When the customer wants to stop the service temporarily, restart it, issue (password), or have a complaint or inquiry, he can contact the bank's customer service 16862, and the complaint will be answered within a maximum of five working days.
• After the bank accepts the customer’s request, the bank issues the (username), (password), (activation of the Internet banking service) and (token mail) for the electronic banking service. It is delivered to the customer by e-mail
• *The customer downloads the (ADCB EGYPT TOKEN) application through "Google Play" or "Apple Store" on his own phone.
• It is necessary to contact the bank's customer service 16862 after downloading this application to complete the steps for activating the service
• For the convenience of Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank - Egypt (Entry Guide - Private Code Directory) has been placed on the official website adcb.com.eg and the electronic banking service has been chosen to help new clients.
21. I acknowledge that I have been informed and knowledgeable of all the terms and conditions are high and my agreement to my subscription to the aforementioned service based on it and that approval will remain in effect automatically on an ongoing basis until I make a request to cancel it with a written request that includes my desire, and in case of necessity or urgent need to cancel the aforementioned service as a result of losing / losing the password or For any other reason, the customer service center 16862 should be notified of the speedy suspension of the aforementioned service temporarily until I submit the aforementioned written request.
Canceling the Internet Banking Service
• The customer has the right to request the cancellation of service at any time by notifying the bank in writing, and the bank can, at its discretion, without giving reasons, cancel the customer’s participation in the aforementioned services at any time with prior notice. This cancellation will not affect the customer’s responsibilities regarding his obligations resulting from the transactions that took place until the date Cancellation
The bank has the right, according to discretion and without the need to notify the customer, to stop the service and cancel it for any reason. The customer also acknowledges that the bank is not responsible for any damages that may result from that.